Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another one...

I really think Skylar is going through a growth spurt. She has been sleeping so much. She has been eating double what she was! Of course her sleeping schedule has been way off for the last couple weeks. That’s my fault. Well not completely all mine. A couple weeks ago we had to drive 5 hours away to get her uncle and after 10 hours in a car she’s been off. I hate it because by the time I’m ready for bed she’s up and ready to play! Of course I (we) don’t have a “normal” sleep schedule anyways. Well most people are getting up and starting their days we’re just going to bed. But I guess that’s our “Normal”. Now when she starts school that will be different but for now I like how she can just be a baby and do whatever she wants. We don’t believe in “sleep training” she has always been on her own schedule. When she was/is hungry we feed her when she’s tired she sleeps. I guess you could say we’re on HER schedule!!
Well today I brought up the fact that I want to start trying for another baby. Justin is so not sold on the idea. But we agreed way back when Skylar was born that we would start trying around her birthday. So I figured since that’s only a month away we might as well at least start thinking about it! I’ve wanted another baby since way before Skylar was even born. I was talking about having another while I was in labor with Skylar! I know I’m crazy! I can’t help it I love kids I would have a bunch if we could afford it, but like most other people in these rough times we can’t. and I’m perfectly happy only having Skylar if for some unknown reason we can never have another one. Which the way my body is it wouldn’t surprise me if we can’t get pregnant again. Yes it would crush me but I can think of a bunch of women who can’t even have one! So I’m happy that I at least got the chance to have one baby! I’m going to try dropping the subject again tomorrow and we’ll see what happens!

No comments: